Level AI (https://thelevel.ai/) is a Mountain View, CA based startup innovating in the Voice AI space. We are backed by top VCs, technologists from Silicon Valley and industry experts. We are on a mission to revolutionize the customer sales experience for businesses.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who will focus on some of the largest companies in the US, working on big strategic deals that will change the trajectory of the company. You’ll identify and articulate how Level AI can unlock significant value for our customers, build relationships with key executives and evangelize cutting-edge AI technology.
Our team is composed of leaders from Amazon Alexa, Zoho, Facebook, Salesforce, and other tech companies. As an early member of the team at a growing startup, you’ll have the opportunity to help define our sales process, participate in strategic decisions and help build an amazing sales culture. If you are a problem solver and enjoy thinking creatively, you would love to be on this team!!
- Own the sales experience while building and managing relationships with key decision-makers and executives at Fortune 500 companies.
- Responsible for holding a discovery call, giving the prospect a product demo.
- Prospect for new clients, design product presentations and business cases, develop and deliver proposals, negotiate and close contracts
- Partner closely with Product, Marketing, and Engineering to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of on-site and virtual product demonstrations.
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Responsible for scoping, managing, and executing customer pilots and POCs
- Communicate and collaborate with customers and partners to understand their business needs and provide solutions to meet their specific requirements.
- 4+ years of Saas software sales experience at an enterprise level.
- Experience negotiating, structuring, and executing complex enterprise-level agreements
- Prior experience leading cross-functional teams through large deal close processes
- Ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level executives
- Superior presentation skills
- Proficiency in using hosted contact center applications would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to travel.
Compensation: We offer market-leading compensation, based on the skill set and aptitude of the candidate.