As a critical member of the team, your work will be cutting-edge technologies and will play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. You will directly work with people who’ve worked at Amazon, Facebook, Google, and other technology companies in the world. With Level AI, you will get to have fun, learn new things, and grow along with us.
- Responsible for developing new intelligence around our core product through applied research.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and customers to scientifically frame the business problems and come up with the underlying mathematical models
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to gain a deeper understanding of the data.
- Develop and test statistical and machine learning models.
- Curate datasets for fine-tuning models, e. g. for training models to extract from papers.
- Set up evaluation metrics that tell us what changes to our models or training setup to improve.
- Design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain innovative data and machine learning solutions to accelerate our business.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related fields from the top 20 colleges or relevant work experience with a top technology company.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, deep learning, NLP, recommendation systems, information retrieval
- Experience applying ML to solve complex business problems from scratchAlgorithm and model development experience for large-scale applications.
- Experience with Python and a deep learning framework like Pytorch/Tensorflow.
- Awareness of the state of the art research in the NLP community.
- Strong fundamentals in problem-solving, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.