The Level AI is a Mountain View, CA-based startup innovating in the Voice AI space. We are backed by top VCs, technologists from Silicon Valley and industry experts. We are on a mission to revolutionize the customer sales experience for businesses. We are innovating in speech AI, NLP and information retrieval systems to bring customers and businesses closer to one another.
As one of the critical members of the Level team your work will be new and of the highest impact to shape the future of AI in businesses. You will directly work with a small experienced team of technologists to identify and solve a new set of problems. The team has experience from Amazon Alexa, Facebook, and other leading AI organizations. You will have the freedom to pave a new path to achieve our mission.
- Innovate, build, and invent on the behalf of our customers.
- Question the status quo within the company and in the industry to innovate on behalf of our customers.
- Plan, execute, and maintain entire products/features which millions of customers will experience.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver a high-quality Product.
- Bachelors or above in Computer Science, Electronics or related fields from the top 20 colleges or relevant work experience with a top technology company.
- Minimum 2 years of backend experience.
- Experience in at least one higher-level language, preferably Python.
- Experience in Django is highly desirable
- Good understanding of relational databases, data management, and REST API design.
- Some machine learning experience in the context of NLP would be preferable.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
We offer market-leading compensation, based on the skill set and aptitude of the candidate.