Level AI is an enterprise SaaS company innovating in the Voice AI space. We are based out of Mountain View, CA, and are backed by top VCs, industry experts, and technologists from Silicon Valley. Our mission is to help modern contact centers deliver an exceptional customer experience through natural language understanding and semantic intelligence.
As a critical member of the team, your work will be cutting-edge technologies and will play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. You will directly work with people who’ve worked at Amazon, Facebook, Google, and other technology companies in the world. With Level AI, you will get to have fun, learn new things, and grow along with us.
- Maintain ownership of a portfolio of existing customers and develop relationships and key understanding of the customers’ business and usage of Level AI and help ensure the customer is getting value from the product.
- Driving process change and product adoption through change management, training and enablement, project management, and executive relationships
- Monitoring customer health across the customer journey and taking data-driven actions to influence the right behavior
- Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews at an executive level to demonstrate the qualitative and quantitative value
- Championing and owning customer retention and partnering with sales on upsells
- Advocating for customer needs and educate them on adopting new features as we continue to enhance the product
- Confidently working in an ambiguous environment, collaborating internally and externally to solve pain points for your customer
- Function as the customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our enterprise customers
- Be an expert in Level AI product
- 2+ years of experience in an enterprise environment with Customer Success, Sales, Support/Service or customer-facing roles
- Eager to learn, try new things, and take calculated risks
- Data-driven, process-oriented individual who can point to ways you’ve upleveled the product/process and people in your professional experience past
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup where your input is desired to help craft our offerings and how we interact with clients
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Flexible vacation time