Level AI is an enterprise SaaS company innovating in the Voice AI space. We are based out of Mountain View, CA, and are backed by top VCs, industry experts, and technologists from Silicon Valley. Our mission is to help modern contact centers deliver an exceptional customer experience through natural language understanding and semantic intelligence.
As a critical member of the team, your work will be cutting-edge technologies and will play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. You will directly work with people who’ve worked at Amazon, Facebook, Google, and other technology companies in the world. With Level AI, you will get to have fun, learn new things, and grow along with us.
- Responsible for developing new features and models as part of our core product through applied research.
- Understand, apply and extend state-of-the-art NLP research to better serve our customers.
- Take part in regular research reviews and discussions.
- Work closely with engineering, product, and customers to scientifically frame the business problems and come up with the underlying AI models
- Design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain innovative data and machine learning solutions to accelerate our business.
- Think creatively to identify new opportunities and contribute to high-quality publications or patents
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related fields from the top 20 colleges or relevant work experience with a top technology company.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, deep learning, NLP, recommendation systems, information retrieval
- Experience applying ML to solve complex business problems from scratch
- Algorithm and model development experience for large-scale applications.
- Experience with Python and a deep learning framework like Pytorch/Tensorflow.
- Awareness of the state of the art research in the NLP community.
- Strong fundamentals in problem-solving, algorithm design, and complexity analysis;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
We offer market-leading compensation, based on the skillset and aptitude of the candidate.