Level AI is an enterprise SaaS company innovating in the Voice AI space. We are based out of Mountain View, CA, and are backed by top VCs, industry experts, and technologists from Silicon Valley. Our mission is to help modern contact centers deliver an exceptional customer experience through natural language understanding and semantic intelligence.
As a critical member of the team, your work will be cutting-edge technologies and will play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. You will directly work with people who’ve worked at Amazon, Facebook, Google, and other technology companies in the world. With Level AI, you will get to have fun, learn new things, and grow along with us.
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize new features based on business and customer impact.
- Building a go-to-market strategy for a new product launch to deliver results that ensure the customer and business goals are met in operational launch plans.
- Understanding a key user segment and developing and ideally kicking off the execution of a marketing program to engage them.
- Gain a thorough understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow product adoption, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Oversee the product throughout its life cycle, including ideation, prototyping, user research, design, launch, iteration, and end-of-life decisions
- Drive product launches to meet release goals and ensure cross-functional teams have appropriate understanding, are aligned, are prepared and plans in place to execute and monitor outcomes
- Work with Product Marketing to develop messaging and positioning that explain technical and business value in simple, understandable terms
- Execution of Product Planning and Development – Including customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements, and ownership of product positioning.
- Collaborate with engineering on continuously improving software delivery best practices, Including helping the team make tradeoffs based on customer requirements, QA/testing of the product.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, systems engineering, MIS, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager
- Product management experience in enterprise SaaS and/or Machine Learning/AI is preferred.
- experience developing, defining, managing, and executing new products in a fast-paced environment would be a plus
- Experience defining customer requirements in big data, data analytics or related technologies
- Detail, organizational, and project management skills
We offer market-leading compensation, based on the skills and aptitude of the candidate.