Level AI is a Mountain View, CA-based startup innovating in the Voice AI space. We are backed by top VCs, technologists from Silicon Valley, and industry experts. We are on a mission to revolutionize the customer sales experience for businesses. We are innovating in speech AI, NLP, information retrieval systems, and full-stack technologies to bring customers and businesses closer to one another.
We are growing fast and looking to hire someone who can execute our marketing vision. You will be our first marketing hire and will be responsible for crafting and implementing marketing strategies and programs to increase awareness of Level AI and power our team to acquire customers. You will help us expand our footprint amongst our Enterprise customer base and help influence the product roadmap by bringing market and customer insights to product management. This role works closely with the CEO to craft and shape Level AI positions within the market.
If you are a problem solver and enjoy thinking creatively, you would love to be on this team!!
- Develop product positioning that differentiates Level AI by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces.
- Develop the go to the market vision for your product, execute marketing strategies to drive awareness of Level AI – identify goals, risks, audience, messages, and tactics.
- Content Development for customers, evaluators, advocates, and channel partners including emails, blogs, webinar content, uses cases/customer stories, and more.
- Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market.
- Develop plans to generate leads, execute on webinars, create and orchestrate content creation.
- Understand the market problems and identify market opportunities to drive growth.
- Domain knowledge of Enterprise SAAS software.
- 4+ years of Product marketing experience (experience in an early-stage startup environment plus).
- Ability to understand technology and business software including buyer behavior and ideal customer profiles and translate tech content into marketing material.
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc.
- Excellent communication skills; client-facing experience is a plus.
Compensation: We offer market-leading compensation, based on the skill set and aptitude of the candidate.