Level AI is a fast-growing startup looking for a top-notch QA Engineer with a proven track record of building test automation for an enterprise product. You will be at the core of every new feature, every product decision, and every touchpoint of our users. You will directly work with a small experienced team of technologists to identify and solve a new set of problems. Our team is composed of leaders from Amazon Alexa, Zoho, Facebook, and other tech companies. If you are a problem solver and enjoy thinking creatively, you would love being on this team!!
- Product expert with a deep understanding of all user scenarios.
- Work cross-functionally to gather input on test scenarios.
- Define, develop and implement test requirements for product features.
- Assess overall product quality and define a strategy to deliver high-quality features.
- Develop new automated tests to reduce time to release for product features.
- Plan, execute, monitor, and validate testing processes.
- Supporting manual functional testing such as creating and executing test cases when required.
- Developing new builds and release pipelines
- Designing and executing tools and scripts to develop multiple product versions
- Maintaining and evaluating tools supporting process automation for product release
- Correcting build errors and maintaining formal release records to track release content
- 1 – 4 years of experience working as a Quality Engineer with automation and Manual testing.
- Strong understanding of programming language (Java or Python)
- Experience with Web application standards and API.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS model/cloud-delivered application testing.
- Good understanding of Database concepts
- Experience with Test and defect management tools
- Excellent analytical and program solving skills, excellent written and oral communication, self-starter, and highly motivated.