Level AI is an enterprise SaaS company innovating in the Voice AI space. We are based out of Mountain View, CA, and are backed by top VCs, industry experts, and technologists from Silicon Valley. Our mission is to help modern contact centers deliver an exceptional customer experience through natural language understanding and semantic intelligence.
As a critical member of the team, your work will cutting-edge technologies and will play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. You will directly work with people who’ve worked at Amazon, Facebook, and other technology companies in the world. With Level AI, you will get to have fun, learn new things, and grow along with us.
- Question the status quo within the company and in the industry to innovate on behalf of our customers.
- Work with the leadership to help define the roadmap and work with engineers and team leads to design services/components and own the plan for execution.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders across different geographies and time zones, build alignment and consensus, actively resolving any conflicts and dependencies.
- Work towards the development of engineers on the team and help them advance in their career – regular one-on-one, helping them make the right decisions, and guiding them among making other people’s management decisions.
- Own the processes for the team and be responsible for driving the high-quality engineering culture within the team.
- Influencing software engineering best practices within your team for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Provide best practices and documentation to improve our operational efficiency.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field from a Top Tier College in India
- A minimum of 7 years experience in Software Engineering.
- At least 3 years of engineering management experience.
- Capable of handling ambiguous business requirements with excellent prioritization, time management, and a focus on execution
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for mentoring with the ability to deliver constructive feedback to bring out the best in a team and help direct reports grow in their careers.
- Ability to leverage personal influence and connections to attract top talent.
- Detailed understanding of building good technical solutions with the ability to galvanize a technical team into solving a problem, breaking large projects into smaller pieces to meet deadlines; ability to convert ideas into testable hypotheses and/or next steps.
- Some familiarity with modern NLP deep learning techniques is preferable.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams is preferable.
- Experience with startup cultures in the past and has shown growth. Have an entrepreneurial streak and like understanding how the entire business works so that you can make the right product decisions.
Compensation: We offer market-leading compensation, based on the skill set and aptitude of the candidate.