Level AI is a Mountain View, CA-based startup innovating in the Voice AI space. We are backed by top VCs, technologists from Silicon Valley, and industry experts.
Our vision is to leverage AI and build tools that transform and elevate businesses. As our first focus, we have chosen to help contact centers achieve truly high standards through real-time quality assurance and agent assistance.
As one of the critical members of the Level team your work will be new and of the highest impact to shape the future of AI in businesses. You will directly work with a small experienced team of technologists to identify and solve a new set of problems. The team has experience from Amazon Alexa, Facebook, and other leading AI organizations. You will have the freedom to pave a new path to achieve our mission.
- Understand the customer’s business objectives and system needs and develop deployment specifications.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of customer deployments with product engineering, professional engineering services, and infrastructure & operations teams
- Provide technical support and mentorship to Level’s Customers.
- Take ownership of customer issues through resolution, are insightful, responsive, inventive, and see the support experience through our customer’s eyes.
- Lead testing to ensure the solution performs as designed.
- Support customers through go-live processes and play a key role in promoting solution acceptance and adoption
- Provide mentorship and best practice advice while answering product and developer oriented questions relating to our APIs, Frameworks, and SDKs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with RESTful APIs, webhooks and integrated SAAS solutions
- Experience with Salesforce internals including page layouts, roles, profiles, custom objects, workflow rules, process builder, flow and sharing rules
- Experience with Zendesk is highly desirable
- Ability to develop positive relationships and effectively coordinate teams; develop and communicate creative solutions to problems; lead opposing priorities daily.
- Strong customer focus, analytical and ability to understand customer requirements and deliver value.
- You’re a strong communicator — you get your message across simply and with wit, and build positive relationships at all levels!
- Outstanding at prioritization. Can balance customer escalations, product changes, and service issues while handling related communication, technical account management, and risk mitigation.
Compensation: We offer market-leading compensation, based on the skill set and aptitude of the candidate.