Level AI is a Mountain View, CA-based startup innovating in the Voice AI space. We are backed by top VCs, technologists from Silicon Valley, and industry experts.
Our vision is to leverage AI and build tools that transform and elevate businesses. As our first focus, we have chosen to help contact centers achieve truly high standards through real-time quality assurance and agent assistance.
As one of the critical members of the Level team your work will be new and of the highest impact to shape the future of AI in businesses. You will directly work with a small experienced team of technologists to identify and solve a new set of problems. The team has experience from Amazon Alexa, Facebook, and other leading AI organizations. You will have the freedom to pave a new path to achieve our mission.
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of strategic, cross-functional programs.
- Manage the interaction between engineering, product and other functions by identifying priorities, defining cross-functional milestones, and coordinating schedules.
- Work collaboratively with all the internal and external stakeholders and providing them program status on a weekly basis
- Coordinating across multiple teams involved in the reviews, working with developers across the globe, and driving continuous improvement while upholding quality through the review process.
- See programs through from beginning to end, ensuring effective communication and a timely, high quality delivery.
- Must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
- Bachelors or above in Computer Science, Electronics or related fields
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in an Enterprise Saas Product (or equivalent)
- A background managing complex projects effectively by setting clear goals, designing solutions, and tracking progress against deadlines
- Experience managing projects across cross-functional teams, building sustainable processes, and coordinating release schedules
- A knack for building relationships and driving alignment with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust technical solutions.
- Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
- Exceptional stakeholder management and executive presentation skills.
- Experience with project management, SDLC, Agile, release management, and Jira would be a Plus
Compensation: We offer market-leading compensation, based on the skill set and aptitude of the candidate.