Level AI is an enterprise SaaS company innovating in the Voice AI space. We are based out of Mountain View, CA, and are backed by top VCs, industry experts, and technologists from Silicon Valley. Our mission is to help modern contact centers deliver an exceptional customer experience through natural language understanding and semantic intelligence.
As a critical member of the annotation team, your work will play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. You will directly work with people who’ve worked at Amazon, Google, and other technology companies in the world. With Level AI, you will get to have fun, learn new things, and grow along with us.
What you’ll be liable for:
- Conduct ongoing performance management on team: create coaching plans, track progress of them, and complete monthly Analyst and Lead performance reports.
- Evaluate daily performance in proprietary software Report daily summaries and team metrics.
- Work directly with engineers and Autopilot leadership. Own annotation policies that require an understanding of both technical and operational constraints.
- Have a solid understanding of project guidelines to be able to communicate labeling concepts effectively, labeling inefficiencies, and assist in creating documentation and training materials.
- Execute proper headcount allocation between Quality Control, Labeling, and prioritize job queues daily as directed by leadership.
- Ensure documentation and daily planning for the team is accurate and consistently updated.
- Other supervisory duties such as employee development, conducting bi-yearly performance reviews and monthly performance check-ins with Team Leads and Data Annotation Specialists.
- Recognize employees on a monthly cadence that continuously exceed expectations.
- Mentor direct reports. Ensure the team works as a cohesive unit.
- Accurately manage timekeeping and attendance.
We’d love to explore more about you if you have:
- 1+ years of professional experience in workflow management software.
- Experience with AI and Data oriented workflows; should have worked in one of the domains of Vision, Speech and Language Annotation
- Ability to manage time efficiently, prioritizing tasks by order of precedence and completing in a timely manner
- Commitment to data accuracy and throughout
- Strong problem-solving skills, with an aptitude for quickly learning systems
- Proven track record executing and meeting sensitive deadlines
- Experience managing multiple competing projects with limited resources
- Strong communication and presentation skills – can explain complicated topics and ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in standard workflow software (Excel, Google Drive Suite, JIRA, LabelStudio etc. etc.)
To learn more visit : https://thelevel.ai/
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/level-ai/