Are you interested in the next generation of Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing? Then, read on. Level AI is on a mission to redefine the customer service industry by putting the latest AI/ML advances in the hands of customer care agents so they can solve any customer issues at record speed, creating both happier customers and agents.
Join us in our quest to equip call centers with cutting-edge technologies so that they can put the human back into the customer care experience.
Level AI (https://thelevel.ai/) is a hyper-growth, series B, Silicon Valley-based startup backed by Battery Ventures. We’ve assembled a seasoned team with leaders from organizations such as Amazon Alexa, Facebook, Google, Figma, Freshworks, and Medallia, among others.
- We are selling to the C-suite in large enterprises. We want to be seen as modern, high-end, and at the cutting edge of technology. We are looking for a master brand architect and strategist who will
- Build our brand identity from the ground up.
- Play an integral role in advancing Level’s AI purpose, vision, brand, and positioning to drive awareness, familiarity, and favorability with our B2B buyers, influencers, and decision-makers.
- Create the company’s visual identity and maintain it across all mediums: website, product, videos, brochures, swag, event booths, videos, digital ads, and social media.
- Engage and get buy-in from our UX/UI product team to roll out the new brand guidelines.
- Get everyone in the company, excited and proud of our brand.
- Serve as a brand ambassador to the organization, partners, and stakeholders.
- Always be designing, iterating, and improving.
- Manage a team of freelance designers to deliver on various brand assets.
- Work closely with the content and product marketing teams to build layouts and visuals that aid and amplify our messaging and value prop.
- Work with the people’s team to establish our employee brand.
- Stay current with thought leadership and branding trends
- 4+ years of design experience
- Experience in building B2B brands
- Agency experience a plus
- Work portfolio: Please share examples of design work products as part of this job application.
Compensation: We offer market-leading compensation, based on the skill set and aptitude of the candidate.