Level AI is a Series B funded Mountain View, CA-based startup innovating in the Voice AI space. We are backed by top VCs, technologists from Silicon Valley, and industry experts. We are on a mission to revolutionize the customer sales experience for businesses. We are innovating in speech AI, NLP/NLU, and information retrieval systems to bring customers and businesses closer to one another. Level AI is successfully blending human and machine intelligence to transform one’s customer experience.
Playing an integral part:
As a critical member of the team, you will work on cutting-edge technologies and will play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. As the part of the NodeJs Backend and Infrastructure team, you’ll work on developing and scaling Level AI’s real time video and audio streaming services. Your will work on projects spanning real time notifications, media streaming and media storage backends.
What you’ll be liable for:
- Innovate, build, and invent on the behalf of our customers.
- Plan, execute and maintain entire products/features which millions of customers will experience.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver a high-quality Product.
We’ll love to explore more about you if you have:
- 2+ years of Fullstack development experience on Node.js and React.js.
- Good understanding of real-time media streaming, RTP/RTCP, SIP signaling, etc.
- Expertise in designing applications at scale, using relational and/or non-relational databases.
- Experience with multi-threaded architectures, web services, and caching.
- Ability to independently work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD, and experience with event-driven systems.
- Knowledge of Python, GCP, and Docker is a plus.
To know about us: https://thelevel.ai/