Level AI is a Series B funded Mountain View, CA-based startup innovating in the Voice AI space. We are backed by top VCs, technologists from Silicon Valley, and industry experts. We are on a mission to revolutionize the customer sales experience for businesses. We are innovating in speech AI, NLP/NLU, and information retrieval systems to bring customers and businesses closer to one another. Level AI is successfully blending human and machine intelligence to transform one’s customer experience.
Playing an integral part:
As a critical member of the team, you will work on cutting-edge technologies and will play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. As the part of the NodeJs Backend and Infrastructure team, you’ll work on developing and scaling Level AI’s real time video and audio streaming services. Your will work on projects spanning real time notifications, media streaming and media storage backends.
Competencies: Python-Django, React, OOP, DS, Algorithm, Relational and Non-Relational Databases, Caching, GCP
What you’ll be liable for:
- BS/BS+MS in Engineering with a minimum of 3 years hands on experience with backend and frontend technologies from Tier-1 colleges.
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience with React and Python.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in service oriented architecture.
- Experience with development of enterprise level B2B software.
- Experience with multithreaded architectures, web services, and caching
We’ll love to explore more about you if you have:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to lean large scale, complex systems quickly.
- Agility to work in fast-paced environments.
- Over communication for development, blockers, requirements
- Navigational skills in vague, fast-paced and doubtful scenarios
- End-to-end responsibility for integral piece or application.
- Collaboration with team members.
- Assist directly and indirectly in continuous hiring process.
- Engineering excellence.
- Operational excellence
To know about us: https://thelevel.ai/