Are you interested in the next generation of Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing? Then, read on. Level AI is on a mission to redefine the customer service industry by putting the latest AI/ML advances in the hands of customer care agents so they can solve any customer issues at record speed, creating both happier customers and agents.
Join us in our quest to equip call centers with cutting-edge technologies so that they can put the human back into the customer care experience.
Level AI (https://thelevel.ai/) is a hyper-growth, series B, Silicon Valley-based startup backed by Battery Ventures. We’ve assembled a seasoned team with leaders from organizations such as Amazon Alexa, Facebook, Google, Figma, Freshworks, and Medallia, among others.
The head of content marketing will be responsible for building the most insightful and popular blog/publication in the call center and customer service industry. Content formats will include blog posts, white papers, case studies, video scripts, newsletters, and landing pages… You will partner with other marketing team members and cross-functional colleagues in product, sales, and customer success teams to ensure we are crafting the right stories in the right formats across all stages of the buyer journey and build and deliver a global content strategy that engages our B2B technology buyers and decision-makers.
- Develop own a content strategy that effectively supports all phases of the customer journey, reflects the corporate brand strategy, and firmly establishes Level AI as a thought leader in AI and the customer service space.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver an integrated and optimized editorial vision. Present content strategy methods, documentation, recommendations, and rationale to teammates, peers, and management
- Develop and write pillar content pieces from scratch.
- Source and build a vast network of content writers to produce an incredibly high volume of high-quality content pieces. Manage and lead this external and internal team of content producers in the development of all content and thought leadership deliverables.
- Support an SEO-first discipline in all content creation and editing to ensure maximum discoverability for digital contentReview and copy edit customer-facing pieces coming from teams across the organization, making sure they fit the narrative, brand, and tone.
- Manage and strengthen the content marketing tone and style guidelines to maintain a distinctive voice and ignite the brand across media and channels
- Deliver world-class content and campaign engagement that helps to amplify the brand and advance Level AI editorial content strategy.
- Develop strategic thought leadership and data-driven editorial strategy to enhance our brand reputation and create credibility with media, prospects, and clients
- Analyze content data and performance to proactively drive content optimization and effectively communicate the impact of the Editorial strategy to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree a plus
- 4+ years of experience writing
- Experience working in B2B technologyJournalistic experience is a plus.
- Be a superb writer and editor who can provide compelling copy for all marketing projects, whether it’s a podcast script, an article, or an outbound email.
- Diverse skill set: Blogs, videos, articles, white papers, webinars
- Team and project management experience.
- SEO knowledge and understanding.