Level AI is a Mountain View, CA-based startup innovating in the Voice AI space. We are backed by top VCs, technologists from Silicon Valley and industry experts. We are on a mission to revolutionize the customer sales experience for businesses. We are innovating in speech AI, NLP and information retrieval systems to bring customers and businesses closer to one another. As one of the critical members of the Level team your work will be new and of the highest impact to shape the future of AI in businesses. You will directly work with a team of experienced technologists to identify and solve a new set of problems. The team has experience from Amazon Alexa, Google, and other leading AI organizations. You will have the freedom to pave a new path to achieve our mission.
What you’ll be liable for:
- Big picture: Understand customers’ needs and innovate and use cutting edge Machine Learning techniques to build data-driven solutions.
- Work on NLP problems across areas such as text classification, entity extraction, summarization and others.
- Build, deploy and own scalable production NLP pipelines.
- Build post-deployment monitoring and continual learning capabilities. Propose suitable evaluation metrics and establish benchmarks.
- Keep abreast with SOTA techniques in your area and exchange knowledge with colleagues.
We’ll love to explore more about you if you have:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Mathematics related fields.
- If not, then a demonstrable interest and achievements in Machine Learning (through projects, open source contributions, blog posts, competitions etc.)
- Knowledge and practical experience in solving NLP problems, in areas such as text classification, entity tagging, information retrieval, question-answering etc.
- Deep familiarity with internals of at least a few Machine Learning algorithms and concepts.
- Experience with Python and a Deep Learning framework like Pytorch/Tensorflow.
- Knowledge of basic Data Structures and Algorithms.
To know about us: https://thelevel.ai/