Level AI is a Series B funded Mountain View, CA-based startup innovating in the Voice AI space. We are backed by top VCs, technologists from Silicon Valley, and industry experts. We are on a mission to revolutionize the customer sales experience for businesses. We are innovating in speech AI, NLP/NLU, and information retrieval systems to bring customers and businesses closer to one another.
As a critical member of the team, your work will be cutting-edge technologies and will play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. You will directly work with people who’ve worked at Amazon, Facebook, Google, and other technology companies in the world. With Level AI, you will get to have fun, learn new things, and grow along with us.
- Question the status quo within the company and in the industry to innovate on behalf of our customers.
- Scale Level AI’s backend and machine learning infrastructure by anticipating future needs and trends.
- Own critical pieces of Level AI’s stack and services.
- Drive engineering and operational excellence.
- Own and drive complex features from planning through implementation
- Bachelors or above in Computer Science, Electronics or related fields from the top 20 colleges or relevant work experience with a top technology company.
- Minimum 2 years of backend experience.
- Experience with backend web frameworks, job queues and relational databases
- Experience working on scaling complex systems – and the ability to evaluate and understand technical trade-offs and make the right decision
- Experience applying computer science fundamentals to design and build scalable systems.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of core areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures and Object Oriented Design.
- Experience with large scale distributed systems, storage backends or search systems is highly desirable.