Level AI is a Series B funded Mountain View, CA-based startup innovating in the Voice AI space. We are backed by top VCs, technologists from Silicon Valley, and industry experts. We are on a mission to revolutionize the customer sales experience for businesses. We are innovating in speech AI, NLP/NLU, and information retrieval systems to bring customers and businesses closer to one another.
As a critical member of the team, your work will be cutting-edge technologies and will play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. You will directly work with people who’ve worked at Amazon, Facebook, Google, and other technology companies in the world. With Level AI, you will get to have fun, learn new things, and grow along with us.
- Innovate, build, and invent on the behalf of our customers.
- Plan, execute and maintain entire products/features.
- Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined, ambiguous problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Apply best practices to operate the system at high QPS and availability in diverse enterprise environments.
- Take ownership of customer issues through resolution, are insightful, responsive, inventive, and see the support experience through our customer’s eyes.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver a high-quality Product.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.Experience in at least one higher-level language, preferably Python.
- Experience in Django and Celery is highly desirable.
- Good understanding of relational databases, data management, and REST API design.
- Experience working and operating mission-critical systems and servers.
- Familiarity with modern NLP technologies would be a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
offer market-leading compensation, based on the skill set and aptitude of the candidate.