Level AI is an enterprise SaaS company innovating in the Voice AI space. We are based out of Mountain View, CA, and are backed by top VCs, industry experts, and technologists from Silicon Valley. Our mission is to help modern contact centers deliver an exceptional customer experience through natural language understanding and semantic intelligence.
As a critical member of the annotation team, your work will play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. You will directly work with people who’ve worked at Amazon, Google, and other technology companies in the world. With Level AI, you will get to have fun, learn new things, and grow along with us.
What you’ll be liable for:
- Plan, Design, and Execute entire product/features which will impact millions of people.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Collaborate with different teams to develop scalable systems and improve product outcomes.
We’ll love to explore more about you if you have :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 2 years of FullStack development experience.
- Strong breadth of experience with expertise in Node.JS(BE) and React.JS(FE).
- Good understanding of OOP concepts, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Expertise in designing applications at scale, using relational and/or non-relational databases.
- Expertise in relational database understanding (viz: PostgreSQL, SQL)
- Expertise in Database design along with load balancing.
- Experience with multi-threaded architectures, web services, and caching.
- Ability to independently work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD, and experience with event-driven systems.
- Knowledge of Python, GCP, and Docker is a plus.
- Understanding of Snowflake, OLAP, BigQuery, ETL is a plus.
To learn more visit : https://thelevel.ai/
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/level-ai/