Level AI is a Series B funded Mountain View, CA-based startup innovating in the Voice AI space. We are backed by top VCs, technologists from Silicon Valley, and industry experts. We are on a mission to revolutionize the customer sales experience for businesses. We are innovating in speech AI, NLP/NLU, and information retrieval systems to bring customers and businesses closer to one another.
As a critical member of the team, your work will be cutting-edge technologies and will play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. You will directly work with people who’ve worked at Amazon, Facebook, Google, and other technology companies in the world. With Level AI, you will get to have fun, learn new things, and grow along with us.
- Full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, closing) for multiple roles and teams. You will use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess and hire top-of-class senior engineering talents.
- Partnering with your client groups throughout the recruitment cycle to understand priorities, goals, and culture, to develop top-of-funnel strategies, to identify, engage and evaluate talents, and to close the offers.
- Champion a differentiated, exceptional candidate experience, to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- Managing hiring manager expectations and developing an unbiased and efficient interview process.
- Partner with external search firms and agencies as appropriate.
- Using a data-driven approach to diagnose the recruiting pipeline problems and optimize the hiring funnel.
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Recruiter in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong understanding and curiosity of the current technology landscape
- A strong mindset of collaboration, goal-oriented, proactive problem solving, and empathy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven and quantitative approach to measure and drive outcomes.